iTV in Industry
The following papers were accepted for presentation at the iTV in Industry track. Please consult the programme of Thursday 4 June and Friday 5 June for finding out when each presentation is scheduled.
- Jay Vidyarthi & Pierre-Alexandre Lapointe (Yu-centrik) -
Designing Alphanumeric Input for iTV in a Search Context
- Davy Van Deursen (Siruna) - Publishing Web Content to CE Devices
- Pablo Rebaque Rivas, Raquel Navarro-Prieto (Barcelona Media - Innovation Centre) & Jorge Hernández Pablo (Teléfonica I+D) - User study on the impact of personalization, related content and individual preferences on interactive TV ads
- Wei-Yun Yau & Fon-Lin Lai (Institute for Infocomm Researc) - Open Access IPTV Framework
- Paul Meyers (Paratel) - Talk to your customers through idtv
- Gerrit Van den Breede & Ward De Bruecker (KOC) - Accessible digital television for the visually and hearing-impaired in Flanders
- Oscar Leon (Optiva Media) - Broadband Internet TV for Insurance Companies
- Mirja Bächle (Facit Digital) & Kathrin Damian (Alcatel-Lucent) - Bringing added value to iTV users?